Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blog Hunting


I do daily searches in the blogosphere to see what others are blogging about chiropractic. Surprisingly, not too much is written. I'm still new at this, so maybe I'm just not finding them. I've been reading this blog from time to time. It's a personal blog written by a chiropractor. From what I can tell, it's mostly about his personal life and written for the enjoyment of his friends. But he does regularly share events around his life as a chiropractor. Check out his entries if you're interested in finding out what another chiropractor goes through. A blog is a great way to remind your friends and acquaintainces that they know a chiropractor they can refer others to. You'd be surprise how many people forget about you because your name don't pop out at the tip of their tongue. What other methods do you suggest of to passively remind others of your sevices? You can only do so much "in-your-face" marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home