Thursday, May 18, 2006

Public Opinion of Chiropractic in the Blogosphere - Part 1




I search through blogs on a daily basis to read what others are saying about chiropractic. I enjoy reading their opinions and stories-good and bad. It gives me a better pulse than talking to chiropractors. I know what most chiropractors are going to say, so I don't ask them. It's incredulously hard to find a chiropractor complain about chiropractic. Oh, they have their misgivings but rarely will you find it through public discourse. I'm not digging for feel good stories so I can sleep easier at night.

I was reading my buddy Jeremiah's blog today (as I do everyday) and he mentioned a website that I will now introduce to you. Opinmind allows you to punch in any topic and it instantly tells you what portion of recent blogs have written about the topic in a postive light and what portion in a negative light. It also separates the blogs into two separate columns under positive and negative. So you can quickly scan around and click on a blog to read more of someone's opinion on the matter. Without hesitation, I punched in "chiropractic" and got a surprising (to me) 81% positive review.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah Owyang said...

Welcome to the blogosphere buddy. I'm really glad to see you here --i'm subscribed and look forward to reading more.

Jeremiah

3:16 PM  
Blogger Les Chui said...

Thanks for reading Jeremiah. I hope you will find the contents in this blog to be insightful and informative.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home