Monday, June 12, 2006

Confessions of a Quackbuster


In a roundabout way, I believe this is a vital site to visit if you want to build and market a successful chiropractic practice. This will be especially helpful if you're a student or a recent graduate. Please browse through even if you find it repulsive. There's quite a bit of articles and links in here. Read it to arm yourself so you can be better prepared for possible future attacks. This is a great site. You probably disagree with the intent and the underlying message of the site, but it provides a great collection of anti-chiropractic thoughts. Visit this site from time to time and you'll read just about every argument anybody might ever throw at you about your profession.

As for my personal thoughts, I certainly don't agree with the approach the blogger employs. But I do agree with many of the points raised throughout the site. Dissecting this site is going to take sometime, we'll get started this week. In the long run, my hope is to open some dialogue between myself and "Confessions of a Quackbuster". My goal is not to change his point of view, but simply to get a better understanding of each other.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how many people choose to make their life be about being AGAINST something, rather than for something.

DrD

8:27 AM  
Blogger Les Chui said...

Dennis,

Ignoring those sites would be easier, but I'd rather approach it head-on and see if a better understanding of chiropractic can be reached.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home